Westridge HR, on behalf of our Niagara Falls Client, is currently seeking to fill the role of Restaurant Supervisor.
The Restaurant Supervisor will oversee the day-to-day operation of a high-volume restaurant. The Restaurant Supervisor will ensure the best guest experience with a focus on the highest standards for service and quality.
- Manage and lead front and back of house staff
- Oversee that all opening and closing duties are completed
- Balance of all daily and nightly cash drawers and POS
- Uphold and maintain all Company and Franchise standards
- Enforce and monitor all health, safety, and sanitation standards
- Handle guest complaints according to Company guidelines
- Work closely with fellow Managers to provide a seamless experience
- Support the development and growth of a profitable restaurant business
- Support the operation of the total business in any capacity required
- 2 years of restaurant management experience
- Front of house and/or kitchen management experience a definite asset
- Minimum High School diploma or GED, College diploma a definite asset
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong core knowledge of financial information and performance indicators
- Able to perform under pressure in a high-volume restaurant
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work varying shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Full-time, supervisory level
- To be determined commensurate with experience
How to Apply
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Westridge, as well as our client, is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe in enabling people of different ages, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.