Westridge HR, on behalf of our Niagara Falls Client, is currently seeking to fill the role of Restaurant Manager.
Reporting directly to the Restaurant General Manager, the Restaurant Manager will oversee all aspects of Front of House restaurant operations ensuring the best guest experience with the highest standards for service and quality.
- Manage a team of front of house staff including scheduling, training, and general supervision
- Ensure that all opening and closing duties are completed correctly and that cleanliness and maintenance are maintained
- Balancing of all daily and nightly cash drawers and POS
- Providing excellent customer service to guests and excellent leadership to employees
- Enforce and monitor all health, safety, and sanitation standards in their area
- Handle guest complaints according to provided guidelines
- Work closely with the Kitchen Manager to provide a seamless experience
- Responsible for quality assurance of products
- 2-3 years’ restaurant management experience
- Kitchen management experience a definite asset
- Minimum High School diploma or GED, College diploma a definite asset
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high-volume restaurant
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work varying shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- To be determined commensurate with experience
How to Apply
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Westridge, as well as our Client, is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe in enabling people of different ages, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.