Denny’s restaurant in Niagara Falls is currently seeking to fill the role of Restaurant Expeditor.
This role ensures all orders get to the guests in a timely and accurate manner. The restaurant expeditor ensures kitchen staff receives orders and inspects dishes as the leave the kitchen ensuring they are up to Denny’s standard.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure guests receive order in timely manner
- Ensure kitchen staff receive orders
- Inspects dishes and ensure they meet Denny’s standard of quality
- Communicate with kitchen staff as well as servers and bussers
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced high-volume restaurant
- Ability to maintain calm in stressful situations
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply:
Qualified Candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Westridge, as well as our Client, will take all reasonable steps throughout the recruitment and selection process to ensure that the standards outlined in Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) are upheld. Job applicants requiring accommodation to participate in the hiring process should contact us at 905-246-7137 to communicate accommodation needs.