Premier Kosher Inc, a division of Premier Family Farms, is currently seeking to hire a Production Supervisor.
The Production Supervisor will provide supervision to the Cut and Pack, Tray Pack, Cooler, and Shipping departments.
- Supervision of production employees including assigning staff to various departments within the processing plant
- Ensure staff are aware of job expectations; train staff as needed
- Implement orders and establish daily priorities for production
- Ensure a safe working environment by maintaining compliance with the OHSA, JHSC recommendations or MOL work orders, company safety rules, GMP’s and HACCP
- Responsible for maintaining quality of product
- Support QA with food safety issues related to processing
- Maintain a positive employee relations’ environment by communicating effectively with workers and managers
- Administration of company policies and procedures
- 3-5 years experience as supervisor in a poultry processing plant
- Knowledge of and commitment to HACCP and Provincial Health and Safety Regulations
- Ability to communicate well in a multi-discipline environment and give leadership to front line staff
- Strong ability to multi task, take initiative and prioritize tasks
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Wiliness to go above and beyond as a role model for staff, exemplifying a winning attitude, wiliness two work and flexibility to various roles and hours
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Commensurate with experience
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Premier Kosher is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Premier Kosher believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.