This part time position is responsible for printing press operation ensuring the highest print quality standards in a timely manner.
- Prepare, operate and troubleshoot the printing press
- Produce plates, blankets, monitor ink inventory, adjust and wash rollers, etc.
- Continually monitor print and colour quality ensuring Quality Control procedures are being followed
- Oversee and direct the work of the press feeder
- Perform preventative maintenance on press such as lubrication, replacement of small parts, cleaning and minor adjustments to rollers and other small moving parts
- Ensure the press and area around the press is clean and organized
- Comply with all safety and work rules
- Perform other tasks as required by supervisor
- Minimum 10 years experience running a sheet fed offset press as an operator (preferably on a 40 inch or larger press)
- Knowledge in the operation of offset presses and litho printing
- High level of mechanical aptitude and able to assess and troubleshoot all equipment
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent colour vision
- Diligent, flexible and team oriented
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and multitask on a wide range of competing demands
- Ability to manage physical demands of standing for long periods, repetitive motion and moderate lifting
- Flexible shifts and days (Monday-Saturday, days and evenings with the possibility of a midnight shift)
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com with your resume. Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Canada Coaster is North America’s premier beverage coaster manufacturer, providing exceptional service and the highest quality custom coasters.
For more information see www.canadacoaster.com
Coaster Factory will take all reasonable steps throughout the recruitment and selection process to ensure that the standards outlined in Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) are upheld. Job applicants requiring accommodation to participate in the hiring process should contact us at 905-627-6910 to communicate accommodation needs.