Howard Johnson Hotel, located in Niagara Falls is looking to fill the role of Night Audit.
The Night Auditor is responsible for balancing revenue and expense transactions, which occurred during the day at Howard Johnson. In addition, this position is responsible to ensure all guests’ check in and out is handled efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle guest request during check in and check out
- Provide first rate customer experience
- Balance revenue and expense transaction daily
- General upkeep of front desk
- Closing, balancing and making necessary corrections to guest accounts
- Counting and balancing cash and credit cards
- Maintaining daily logs
- Communicate and work well with hotel employees
- Use of good judgement
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Able to work weekends and holidays
- Mathematical aptitude
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply:
Qualified Candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.