Denny’s restaurant in Niagara Falls is currently seeking to fill the role of Midnight Server.
Working in a high-volume restaurant, midnight servers will work midnight shifts serving customers food and beverage. This position is responsible to provide customer service to all guests including timely delivery of food and beverage in a pleasant manner, have knowledge of menu items, able to answer questions or concerns and communicate with kitchen staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and take customer orders
- Actively listen and respond positively to guests’ questions, concerns and requests
- Communicate with kitchen staff
- Accurately serve food and beverage to customers in a timely manner
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work night shift and weekends
- 1-2 years’ experience working as a server in a high-volume restaurant
- Able to stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply:
Qualified Candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.