Howard Johnson Hotel, located in Niagara Falls is looking to fill the role of Maintenance Worker.
As part of our Maintenance team, you will work in a resort setting and be responsible for performing duties and assisting with aspects of building and grounds maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect and repair broken or damaged company property as needed
- Perform scheduled maintenance to ensure company property is operating efficiently
- Repair and maintain toilets, showers, Jacuzzi tubs, wallpaper repair, minor electrical repairs and changing light bulbs
- Maintain exterior grounds including but limited to cutting grass, pruning trees, racking snow removal
- 5+ years ‘hands on’ general building maintenance experience
- Plumbing, electrical, and/or mechanical experience a definite asset
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility and adaptability
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize a diverse workload
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply:
Qualified Candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.