Westridge HR, on behalf of our Niagara Falls Client, is currently seeking to fill a Hospitality Manager position.
The Hospitality Manager will be responsible for the total operation of two hotels (approximately 200+ rooms) and a restaurant (approximately 70+ seats). The ideal candidate will take ownership of all areas of the business and work with ownership and corporate office to deploy company programs and initiatives. The ideal candidate must be focused on ensuring the very best experience for guests.
- Manages and leads multiple teams and departments by providing direction, support, and guidance.
- Oversee the coordination of daily restaurant and hotel management operations.
- Ensure restaurant delivers superior food and beverage service while maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Ensures room revenue is maximized by revising room rates and checking competitive rate offerings in the market.
- Recruits, selects, trains, and manages employees to deliver superior guest services and quality products that will lead to maximizing guest satisfaction, revenue and profitability goals.
- Creates and maintains customer-driven operations, empowering hotel and restaurant staff to excel in superior customer care.
- Develops, recommends, implements and manages the hotel and restaurant’s annual budget and long-term business plan. Achieves budgeted sales and maximum profitability.
- Creates innovative programs in response to market conditions and revenue opportunities.
- Protects the properties’ financial assets by properly administering policies and procedures for handling cash, credit cards, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and all other financial transactions.
- Properly administers policies and procedures for protecting the safety of guests and employees.
- Prepares monthly reports.
- Ensures regular assessment and review of all hotel and restaurant personnel by appropriate management staff.
- Coordinates internal training and development programs.
- Maintains a high personal visibility throughout the property and throughout the community.
- Implements and adheres to Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined by the Company.
- Performs all other job-related duties as requested by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel/Restaurant Management or Business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of hotel management or supervisory experience.
- Minimum 2 years restaurant experience.
- Knowledge of local competition and general industry trends.
- Strong leadership and a professional image.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent decision-making ability and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications.
- Must have a high degree of resourcefulness, flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Full-time, managerial level
- $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year, commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates, please send your resume. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Westridge, as well as our client, is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Westridge believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.