As the Forklift Operator – Material Handler, you will be an essential member of the team responsible for the movement of materials throughout and between warehouses.
- Moving raw and finished product throughout the warehouse using various material handling equipment (i.e. forklifts, reach trucks, walkies, pallet lifters, etc.)
- Assist machine operators to ensure continuous supply of material for production
- Maintaining organization and cleanliness of warehouses
- Transport raw and finish product between warehouses
- Assist shipper/receiver with shipment preparation, loading, and unloading duties
- Other warehouse duties as assigned
- 3+ years of forklift experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience operating a large delivery truck is a definite asset (DZ license not required)
- Must be able to work safely and within a team environment
- Must be able to work days or afternoons and some weekends
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs
Canada Coaster is North America’s premier beverage coaster manufacturer, providing exceptional service and the highest quality custom coasters.For more information see www.canadacoaster.com
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Wage: $16/hr-$17.50/hr depending on experience, benefits
Coaster Factory will take all reasonable steps throughout the recruitment and selection process to ensure that the standards outlined in Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) are upheld. Job applicants requiring accommodation to participate in the hiring process should contact us at 905-627-6910 to communicate accommodation needs.