Westridge HR, on behalf of our Niagara Client, is looking to hire an Executive Assistant for their growing food processing plant, located in the Niagara region.
The Executive Assistant provides a wide range of high-level administrative services and executive support functions to the Owner. The role will serve as a liaison to external partners and management teams; organize and coordinate executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversee special projects. This role requires the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Support the owner with coordination of daily tasks while managing an extremely active calendar of appointments
- Provide administrative support with a high level of urgency and accuracy to the Owner
- Organize events and functions on behalf of the Company
- Arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compile documents for travel-related meetings
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Owner, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature
- Complete expense reports, pay invoices and other personal assistant duties assigned
- Demonstrate a professional and positive image of the executive office to all visitors, suppliers and internal stakeholders
Qualified candidates will possess;
- Post Secondary Diploma in Business Administration, or relevant discipline
- 2+ years experience as an Executive Assistant or senior Administrative role
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Well versed in managing social media profiles such as LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, external partners and clients
- Commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Westridge HR is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Westridge HR believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.