Brand Standards Manager
Westridge HR and Safety Services is currently seeking to fill a Brand Standards Manager.
The Brand Standards Manager will be responsible for upholding corporate standards and delivering outstanding customer service. The ideal candidate will take ownership of all areas of the business and work with ownership and corporate office to deploy company programs and initiatives.
- Manages and leads multiple teams and departments by providing direction, support, and guidance
- Recruits, selects, trains, and manages employees
- Develops, recommends, implements and manages budget and long-term business plan. Achieves budgeted sales and maximum profitability
- Creates innovative programs in response to market conditions and revenue opportunities
- Protects company’s financial assets by properly administering policies and procedures for handling cash, credit cards, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and all other financial transactions
- Prepares monthly reports
- Coordinates internal training and development programs
- Maintains a high personal visibility in the community
- Implements and adheres to Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined by the company
- Performs all other job-related duties as requested by management
- Minimum of 5 years of operations management or supervisory experience
- Experience with upholding corporate standards
- Customer service driven
- Ability to deliver on tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong leadership and a professional image
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent decision-making ability and analytical skills
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications
- Must have a high degree of resourcefulness, flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Full-time, managerial level
- $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year, commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Westridge, as well as our client, is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe in enabling people of different ages, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.