This full-time position requires an experienced Folder/Gluer Adjuster to produce folding cartons and basket type carriers ensuring the highest quality standards in timely manner.
- Operate and maintain Signature & Bobst gluers
- Make ready and run jobs in efficient manner
- Assist in training of junior staff
- Comply with all safety and work rules
- 5+ years Folder/Gluer experience
- Packaging design background considered an asset
- Mechanically inclined
- Diligent, flexible and team oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Custom Drink Carriers is part of the Canada Coaster group. For more information see www.customdrinkcarriers.com
Coaster Factory will take all reasonable steps throughout the recruitment and selection process to ensure that the standards outlined in Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) are upheld. Job applicants requiring accommodation to participate in the hiring process should contact us at 905-627-6910 to communicate accommodation needs.