Westridge HR, on behalf of our Client located in the Halton Region, is currently looking for a Bilingual Accounts Receivables Coordinator. Reporting directly to the Accounts Receivables Manager, you will work with Sales Representatives to reconcile and maintain Accounts Receivables and monitor Collections.
- Set -up/review of customer and accounting information into AR system
- Communicate with AR Manager and Sales Representatives regarding customer issues and collections
- Make collection calls to customers and follow up on delinquent payments
- Prepare and maintain collection log and make customer notes
- Initiate credit card processing and review for completeness and accuracy
- Post and prepare daily bank deposits
- Monitor, review and reconcile customer accounts
- Monitor discrepancies and prepare entries for differences (to be approved)
- Assist and contribute to projects as required
- French communication skills both verbal & written
- The ideal candidate will combine a minimum of 5 years experience in AR functions with an Accounts Receivables background
- QuickBooks knowledge is an asset
- Keen attention to detail, organized, efficient and accurate
- Works well under pressure, with completing deadlines, understands commitments and priorities well
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as solid interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task to get the job done
- $ 45,000 – $50,00 K/ year
How to Apply
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Westridge, as well as our Client, is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Westridge HR believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.