Howard Johnson by the Falls is currently seeking to fill an Auditor position.
The Auditor is responsible for balancing revenue and expense transactions, which occurred during the day at Howard Johnson. In addition, this position is responsible to ensure all guests’ check in and out is handled efficiently.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle guest request during check in and check out
- Provide first rate customer experience
- Balance revenue and expense transaction daily
- General upkeep of front desk
- Closing, balancing and making necessary corrections to guest accounts
- Counting and balancing cash and credit cards
- Maintaining daily logs
Qualifications and Skills
- Communicate and work well with hotel employees
- Use of good judgement
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Able to work night shift, weekends and holidays
- Mathematical aptitude
- $14.00-$16.00/hour commensurate with experience
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Howard Johnson by the Falls is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Howard Johnson by the Falls believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.