Auditor (Part Time)
Howard Johnson by the Falls is looking to fill the role of Part Time Auditor.
The Part Time Auditor will offer support and assistance to the management team in a areas related to balancing and auditing the hotel’s income and expenses as well as generating reports and documents for the accounting records.
- Assisting the preparation of all reports relevant to daily revenues
- Transmit credit card batches.
- Complete and transmit daily management and accounting reports
- Ensure proper balancing of postings
- Completing End of Day process and completing all reporting functions
- Implement and maintain all company policies and procedures
- Completion of administrative work as assigned
- Dealing with Guest Relations as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills with a proven ability to multitask
- Problem-solving, decision making, and team building skills
- Able to work weekends and holidays
- Excellent attention to detail
- $14.00-$16.00/hour commensurate with experience
- Part time
How to Apply:
Qualified Candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Howard Johnson by the Falls is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Howard Johnson by the Falls believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.