Niagara Clifton Group is currently seeking to fill the role of Attractions Supervisor.
Reporting to the Attractions General Manager, the Attractions Supervisor will assist in all aspects of attraction operations by ensuring the best guest experience with the highest standards for service and quality.
- Ensure all new employees receive proper orientation and job training
- Circulate among the attractions and help as needed, clean and vacuum as required
- Handle all customer complaints on shift including: processing any refunds, dealing with accidents/injuries and corresponding reporting paperwork
- Ensure attractions have adequate supplies: receipt rolls, brochures, tickets, paperwork, pens,coin and place coin/bill orders with cash office
- Report any system problems and maintenance issues to appropriate department
- Cover all staff breaks and any open shifts due to sick calls
- Complete end of shift paperwork, balance the safe
- Supervise the street maintenance department
- Manage tour groups
- Perform any additional duties assigned by manager to support business needs
- Open and close the attraction
- Set alarms before leaving the property
- 1 year of attractions experience, or equivalent experience
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high-volume environment
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work varying shifts including days, evenings until 3/4am at times, weekends and be available for all holidays
- Full-time, supervisory
- Commensurate with experience. This role also includes sales commission in addition to the base hourly wage rate.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Niagara Clifton Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Niagara Clifton Group believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.