Assistant Front Desk Supervisor
On behalf of our Niagara Falls Client, Westridge HR & Safety is looking to fill the role of Assistant Front Desk Supervisor.
The Assistant Front Desk Supervisor helps to overs the staff that represent the first point of contact with guests and handles all stages of a guest’s stay. Main responsibilities involve offering a warm welcome and an efficient check-in and check-out service for guests as well as troubleshooting any issues that arise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the front desk provides a professional and friendly service for customers
- Dealing with customers, including handling complaints
- Troubleshooting emergencies
- Promote hotel services
- Handle and process payments
- Check guests out in timely manner
- Maintain clean and organized work station
- Answer incoming calls and assist with requests
- Liaising with other departments
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 year’s experience working in hotel frond desk setting
- Able to work weekends and holidays
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Good telephone skills
- Diplomacy and communication skills to handle any complaints and emergencies in a level-headed manner
- The ability to multitask and manage your time
- No fear of decision-making
- $15 – $16.75/hour commensurate with experience
- Full Time
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates, please send your resume. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Westridge, as well as our Client, is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe in enabling people of different ages, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.