Westridge HR, on behalf of our Niagara Falls client, is seeking to hire an Administrative Assistant.
Reporting to the owner, the Administrative Assistant will perform an array of administrative duties with a concentration on Human Resources. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail oriented and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Provide general administrative support for the owner
- Create and maintain a central filing system
- Create letters reports and presentations using MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Follow up on internal operational issues
- Monitor and respond to hospitality review sites and guest experience information surveys
- Follow up with managers on required financial information
- Coordinate meetings; participate and take meeting minutes
- Basic bookkeeping tasks
- Human Resources Support
- Maintain central employee files
- Ensure all staff have acknowledged the employee rules and regulations guide
- Control organizational entry and exit
- Participate in Health & Safety
- Follow up as required with respective government agencies on compliance issues
- Represent the company for initial contact with Ministry of Labour and R.O.E
- Ensure all management and staff receive annual performance reviews
- Business Administration diploma preferred
- 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant, or relevant role
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Possess high attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- $36,000 to $40,000 annually, commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Westridge HR is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Westridge HR believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.