Date Posted: November 7, 2019
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Niagara Falls, On
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Niagara Clifton Group is currently seeking to fill the role of Security Guard.
As a member of the Security Team, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of guests and customers while they enjoy Niagara Clifton Group’s properties on Clifton Hill.
- Check identification of customers
- Walking the premises, continuous monitoring of the property
- Working with the police
- Identify and refuse to admit intoxicated patrons and those causing trouble while waiting in line
- Handling upset customers in a friendly and courteous manner
- Investigating complaints
- Escorting people off the property as needed
- Keeping the peace
- First aid response
- Alarm investigation
- Maintain door counts
- Ensure the safety of the patrons and staff
- Security License from the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services
- Must be able to work Friday, Saturday nights plus holidays
- Good verbal skills to communicate with guests, staff and management
- Commensurate with experience
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates, please send your resume. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Niagara Clifton Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Niagara Clifton Group believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.