Date Posted: October 6, 2019
Sales Representative – Food Equipment
Employment Type: Full Time
To Apply: email@example.com
The Sales Representative is responsible for selling new and used Food equipment and overseeing the lease to own/ rentals divison within a defined territory.
MVR Cash and Carry is a food wholesaler and Food service equipment supplier situated in the heart of Toronto serving restaurants, convenience stores, independent grocery chains, caterers, bakeries, distributors and non-profit organizations. MVR Cash and Carry is a family owned and operated business that has become known as a “one stop shop” for many retailers and food establishments.
Bennefits of working at MVR Cash and Carry:
- Health Benefits
- Store discounts
- Regular hours (no shift work)
- Free Parking
- Central location, easy to get to
- Tight-knit culture with strong leadership
- Opportunities for growth
- Achieves sales goals as determined by company;
- Solicits new business within territory;
- Responsible for the Sales of New & Used products;
- Promote the Lease to own/ Equipment Rental program;
- Prepares and presents quotes and recommends products or services based on customer business needs;
- Prepare and submit call reports and monthly sales reports – as required;
- Maintains proper sales and client logs with followups.
- Post-secondary or equivalent education /or 1-3 years’ experience in an industrial sales position. Prior experience in Food equipment sales would be an asset;
- Food Equipment Awareness (Preferably 2 years);
- Multi-lingual (Persian, Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi will be a huge asset);
- Awareness of Lease to own/ Equipment rental programs;
- Proven ability to sell;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal);
- Well-developed negotiation skills;
- Ability to be organized with respect to on-going calls/discussion for follow-up – record keeping;
- Ability to provide creative solutions to unique customer requirements;
- Ability to initiate and maintain territorial activity via various methods of contact i.e. Cold call, phone, email, fax, mailer with short and long-term growth targets;
- Ability to work on EXCEL / WORD. (AQ is a plus); and
- Valid Drivers Licence for travel to customer sites on an occasional basis.
- Full-time, Permanent
- Commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to Careers@westridgehr.com. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Westridge HR, as well as our client, is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Westridge HR, as well as our client, believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.