Date Posted: October 2, 2019
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Niagara Falls, On
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Niagara Clifton Group is looking for a Restaurant Manager to join their current team of Restaurant Managers at Niagara Family Clifton Restaurant.
As part of the management team you will contribute inspiration and leadership that creates a memorable dining experience at Niagara Family Clifton Restaurant. As part of the supervisory team you will assist with day-to-day operations and ensure an exceptional dining experience for our guests by maintaining the highest standards for service and quality.
- Be part of the supervisory team of Restaurant Managers
- Lead by example and create a fun, professional and excellence driven environment
- Provide exemplary customer service to guests
- Ensure all opening and closing duties are tended to including POS systems and balancing daily / nightly cash drawers
- Responsible for quality assurance of products
- Maintain health, safety, sanitation and maintenance of designated areas
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- 2+ years of restaurant experience, with management experience preferred
- Proven ability to perform under pressure
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Minimum High School diploma or GED, College diploma a definite asset
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates, please send your resume. We thank all who apply however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Niagara Clifton Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Niagara Clifton Group believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.