Date Posted: September 10, 2019
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Niagara Falls, On
To Apply: email@example.com
In the role of a Preparation Cook, you will play an integral role in ensuring customers are able to shop our hot food department for the products they want.
Why Work for us?
- Store discount card
- Discount on select Bistro items
- Growth opportunities
- Basic food preparation for cooking or for serving;
- Maintain cleanliness of Prep Area;
- Taking ownership of duties and responsibilities performed throughout the department;
- Complying with all Company policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in a hot food department or related food-handling role is considered an asset;
- Demonstrated ability to handle knives and basic kitchen equipment;
- Knowledge of food handling, safety and sanitation standards;
- Team player with a positive and energetic attitude;
- Must be able to lift thirty (30) pounds and able to stand at workstations for extend periods of time;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Available to work days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates, please send resume to Commisso’s Fresh Foods Human Resources Department. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
About the Company:
Commisso’s Fresh Foods offer a wide variety of products that range from our in-house kitchen and bakery to imports from all over Europe. When choosing the right products to carry, we focus on fresh, organic, and speciality products that cannot be found within Niagara Region.
Commisso’s Fresh Foods is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Commisso’s Fresh Foods believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.