Date Posted: March 15, 2020
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Location: Halton, Ontario
To Apply: email@example.com
Westridge HR, on behalf of our Halton Region client, is currently seeking a Payroll Administrator.
Reporting to the VP of Finance, the Payroll Administrator will process the bi-weekly Company payrolls and oversee benefits administration. The Payroll Administrator will achieve these goals in a cost-effective manner, while administering payroll and benefits that meet the needs of employees. Integrity and the ability to provide value are crucial for this role.
In this role, you will:
- Process, administer and input information for all aspects of the payroll cycles;
- Be a leader in payroll compliance as per ESA regulations and policies;
- Prepare month-end journal entries;
- Track and reconcile vacation & sick time;
- Administer group benefits programs;
- Prepare all government remittances;
- Prepare T4’s, WSIB, EHT;
- Process pre-authorized staff expense forms;
- Issue monthly, quarterly, and annual reports;
- Maintain detailed records of payroll functions for audit purposes; and
- Other duties as assigned.
You can excel as a Payroll Administrator with the following qualifications:
- Post-Secondary education in Business Administration;
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years’ work experience in a related role:
- Full understanding of ESA requirements;
- Experience working on ADP is preferred;
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks would be an asset;
- Proficient understanding of all MS Office & Google Products;
- Ability to adhere to confidentiality when working with sensitive information;
- Highly organized in prioritizing work, multi-tasking, and consistently meeting deadlines;
- Extreme attention to detail; and
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work in a collaborative team-based environment, as well as work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants, please send your resume. We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Westridge HR, as well as our client, is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Westridge HR believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.