Date Posted: March 13, 2020
Jr. Accountant / Experienced Bookkeeper
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and health benefits
Location: Hamilton, ON
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Westridge HR is currently seeking a Jr. Accountant / Experienced Bookkeeper on behalf of our Hamilton Area Client in the Manufacturing Industry.
The ideal candidate enjoys providing accounting within a growing mid-sized and multi-divisional company and is comfortable working with minimal supervision.
In this role you will be hands on with the following job functions:
- Be responsible for all financial record-keeping and control activities;
- Oversee payables, receivables and General Ledger functions;
- Oversee Payroll and Benefits;
- Complete cash, bank, credit card and other account reconciliations;
- Generate statistical, financial and accounting reports;
- Oversee compliance to statutory reporting; and
- Complete other accounting related duties as required.
You will excel in this role if you possess the following:
- 5+ years of experience in a finance role;
- College level diploma in Business or Finance;
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and procedure driven;
- Strong knowledge of job costing and manufacturing; and
- Knowledge of corporate tax.
Qualified applicants, please submit a resume to email@example.com. We thank all who apply, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Westridge HR, as well as our client, is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Westridge HR believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.