Date Posted: October 6, 2019
Jr Accountant / Experienced Bookkeeper
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Niagara Falls, On
To Apply: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commissos’s Fresh Foods is currently seeking to hire a Jr Accountant / Experienced Book Keeper to join their team. The new team member will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, have a teamwork approach, and be results oriented.
- Be responsible for all financial record-keeping and control activities;
- Oversee payables, receivables and General Ledger functions;
- Oversee Payroll and Benefits and Human Resource functions;
- Complete cash, bank, credit card and other account reconciliations;
- Generate statistical, financial and accounting reports;
- Oversee compliance to Statutory reporting;
- Complete other accounting related duties as required.
- Have a college level diploma in Business and Finance;
- Possess a solid understanding of accounting principles;
- Experience in computer accounting packages and spreadsheets;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong attention to detail and high accuracy of work;
- Strong organizational and planning skills, with an ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Effectively communicate with others in a courteous and professional manner; and
- Punctual and reliable.
- Commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates, please send resume to Commisso’s Fresh Foods Human Resources Department by emailing
email@example.com. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Commisso’s Fresh Foods is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Commisso’s Fresh Foods believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.