Date Posted: October 5, 2019
Human Resources /Administrative Coordinator
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Dundas, Ontario
To Apply: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your primary focus will be hands on HR tasks with a heavy focus on recruitment, HR administration, and employee relations. You will also provide administrative support to the Company President and Management Team as requested.
- Acting as the first point-of-contact for human resources, and health & safety inquiries and incidents; providing suitable guidance and escalating inquiries and issues when appropriate;
- Building strong relationships with Managers and Supervisors, and ensuring they are knowledgeable on HR programs, policies and procedures;
- Maintaining records of personnel-related data (personal information, vacations, leaves, turnover rates etc.);
- Full cycle internal recruitment: creating job descriptions, advertisements, posting jobs, screening applicants, conducting interviews, reference checks, on-boarding, and training;
- Coordinating disability claims management processes; including WSIB reporting and Return to Work programs;
- Drafting routine HR correspondence and other documents;
- Collecting and analyzing HR metrics; developing relevant reports;
- Coordinating Company activities to ensure compliance with employment and health & safety legislation;
- Providing administrative support to Company President and Management Team as requested; including drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, and filing.
- Degree/diploma in Human Resources, or a related field;
- CHRP designation (or working towards);
- 1-3 years human resources experience; preferably in a manufacturing environment;
- Full cycle recruitment experience;
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication (oral, written, listening) skills;
- Able to exercise timely, good judgment in day-to-day business decisions;
- Thorough knowledge of Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Salary is commensurate with experience and benefits.
- Qualified candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
About the Company:
Caster Factory, located in the Dundas area of greater Hamilton, is a long-standing leader and innovator in the coaster industry. They are North America’s premier coaster manufacturer specializing in providing customers with custom coasters printed on premium European pulpboard.
Westridge HR, as well as our client, is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Westridge HR believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.