Date Posted: March 15, 2020
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: Commensurate with experience and benefits
Location: Halton, Ontario
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Westridge HR is currently seeking a full time dynamic HR Coordinator on behalf of our Halton area client.
Reporting to the Manager, Human Resources, your primary focus will be hands on HR tasks with a heavy focus on recruitment, HR administration, and Health & Safety. Other responsibilities will include on-boarding and off-boarding programs, performance management, and employee relations. This is a great opportunity for a junior to intermediate level HR professional willing to learn and grow with the HR function.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance;
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (personal information, vacations, leaves, turnover rates etc.);
- Full cycle recruitment including creating and posting job ads, screening, interviewing, and drafting employment agreements;
- Provide guidance to new staff members;
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires;
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity;
- Take part in developing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating workplace health and safety action plans and policies;
- Oversee JHSC meetings, review all Workplace Inspection audits and implement any actions/recommendations;
- Travel within the GTA for meetings and site visits;
- Provide administrative support to Manager, Human Resources; and
- Support other functions as assigned.
- 2+ years’ human resources experience;
- Working towards CHRP;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Certificate in HR a definite asset;
- Experience with ADP an asset;
- Full cycle recruitment experience;
- Thorough knowledge of G Suite;
- Professionalism, discretion, integrity, and sound judgement in dealing with sensitive and confidential matters;
- Process-oriented with a strong bias towards action;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Bilingual (French) is a definite asset.
- Qualified candidates, please send your resume. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Westridge HR, as well as our client, is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Westridge HR believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.