Date Posted: October 5, 2019
Holistic Nutritionist / Natural Practitioner
Employment Type: Part Time (16 – 24 hours/ week)
Location: Niagara Falls
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the role of a Holistic Nutritionist / Natural Practitioner Clerk, you will play an integral role in ensuring customers are getting the attention, care and services that set Commisso’s apart from the rest. If you’re a compassionate team player with a desire to help others, this could be the place to develop your talents and passions.
- Greeting customers and answering questions in a friendly manner, proactively assisting and providing accurate and timely information, making product/ service recommendations and accommodating special requests;
- Providing consultation to customers by being empathetic with sensitive situations and striving to meet each customers’ expectations and needs;
- Educating customers and team members on new and specialized products;
- Using best practices when consulting customers on their natural remedy needs and using knowledge to guide customers to the most suitable remedies available;
- Assisting the department manager with ordering, rotating and stocking supplies;
- Actively learning via webinars, reading vendor product information and communicating with department manager;
- Taking ownership of duties and responsibilities performed throughout the department; and
- Complying with all Commisso’s policies and procedures and maintaining customer confidentiality.
- Experience and knowledge in a health food store or wellness department, or related industry, is an asset;
- Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN); or Certified Natural Practitioner (CNP)
- Must have an interest in gluten free products, Celiac disease, Diabetes and other nutritional requirements;
- Must have a strong interest in natural remedies, supplements and nutrition;
- Ability to be organized and set priorities while meeting deadlines and managing interruptions;
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team that embraces differences of opinions;
- Ability to remain professional is all circumstances, which include maintaining confidentiality and privacy at all times; and
- Available to work days, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays;
- Commensurate with experience.
Why work for Commisso’s?
- Store discount card
- Discount on select Bistro items
- Growth opportunities
About the Company:
Commisso’s Fresh Foods offer a wide variety of products that range from our in-house kitchen and bakery to imports from all over Europe. When choosing the right products to carry, we focus on fresh, organic, and speciality products that cannot be found within Niagara Region.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates, please send resume to Commisso’s Fresh Foods Human Resources Department. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Commisso’s Fresh Foods is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Commisso’s Fresh Foods believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.