Date Posted: September 9, 2019
Front End Clerk
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Niagara Falls, On
To Apply: email@example.com
As the Front End Clerk / Cart Attendant, you will make sure customers end their shopping trips with a positive experience. In this role, you’ll provide incredible customer service by engaging customers in friendly conversation, carefully handling bagged items, and keeping the parking lot clear and safe for everyone. You’ll leave a lasting impression and transform first-time shoppers into loyal Commisso’s customers!
Why Choose Commisso’s?
- Store Discount Card
- Discount on Bistro items
- Growth opportunities
- Greeting customers and answering questions in a friendly manner, proactively assisting and providing information
- Engage customers in friendly conversation while making eye contact and smiling
- Proactively offer additional assistance or services and thank the customer for shopping at Commisso’s
- Maintain the appearance and safety of the parking lot and offer additional service during inclement weather
- Customer service experience, preferably in a food service, grocery or retail setting
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to remain professional is all circumstances
- Available to work days, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Commensurate with experience
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates, please send resume to Commisso’s Fresh Foods Human Resources Department. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
About the Company:
Commisso’s Fresh Foods offer a wide variety of products that range from our in-house kitchen and bakery to imports from all over Europe. When choosing the right products to carry, we focus on fresh, organic, and speciality products that cannot be found within Niagara Region
Commisso’s Fresh Foods is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Commisso’s Fresh Foods believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.