Date Posted: August 27, 2019
Front Desk Agent
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Niagara Falls
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Front Desk Agent position represents the first point of contact with Howard Johnson guests and handles all stages of a guest’s stay. Main responsibilities involve booking guests in and out of their rooms and dealing with any special requests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and process guests upon arrival
- Accommodate group or special requests
- Promote hotel services
- Handle and process payments
- Check guests out in a timely manner
- Maintain clean and organized work station
- Answer incoming calls and assist with requests
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 year’s experience working in hotel setting
- Able to work weekends and holidays
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Commensurate with experience
- Full time, Student Jobs Available
How to Apply:
Qualified Candidates, please send your resume. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Howard Johnson by the Falls is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Howard Johnson by the Falls believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.