Date Posted: August 13, 2019
Food Court Customer Service
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Niagara Falls, On
To Apply: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Food Court Customer Service position is responsible for serving customers in a professional, quick and courteous manner while complying with all food handling guidelines.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet customers in a friendly manner
- Take customer orders and prepare food to company specifications
- Present meal in a professional, friendly manner
- Collect the proper amount of money, give back the necessary change, and complete correctly all cash register functions
- Prepare any prep work and stocking for the next shift
- Clean and maintain customer work areas and dining area and tables
- Providing friendly and competent customer service
- Assisting in other duties, as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to read and follow product specification guidelines
- Must be able to count change back to customers
- Must be trainable or have cash register experience
- Able to work holidays, weekends, or any shift needed
- Willing to work cooperatively with other team members
- Able to stand for long periods of time and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Food Court experience is preferred
- Part-time / Full time positions available
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates, please send your resume. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Howard Johnson by the Falls is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Howard Johnson by the falls believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.