Date Posted: October 13, 2019
Employment Type: Part Time
Salary: $14.00/ hour
Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Dishwasher is responsible for washing dishes including bakery and food prep items as well as maintaining the overall cleanliness of the kitchen and surrounding areas which includes mopping floors and emptying garbage’s.
Why Work for us?
- Store Discount Card
- Discount on select Bistro items
- Growth opportunities
- Washing baking and prep dishes
- Restocking glasses, dishes and cutlery
- Keeping dish area and dishwashing machine area clean
- Moping floors
- Empty garbage and moving it to dump site
- Maintain quality and speed of output
- Complete any additional tasks as set out by supervisor
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Great attitude, team player
- Kitchen experience preferred
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety and sanitation standards
- High tolerance for repetition
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
- Part Time
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates, please send resume to Commisso’s Fresh Foods Human Resources Department. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
About the Company:
Commisso’s Fresh Foods offer a wide variety of products that range from our in-house kitchen and bakery to imports from all over Europe. When choosing the right products to carry, we focus on fresh, organic, and speciality products that cannot be found within Niagara Region.
Commisso’s Fresh Foods is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Commisso’s Fresh Foods believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.