Date Posted: March 15, 2020
CNC Break Press Set Up Operator
Employment Type: Full Time with benefits
Salary: $19 - $28 / hour, commensurate with experience, wage review upon successful completion of probationary period
Location: Hamilton, ON
To Apply: email@example.com
Westridge HR, on behalf of our Manufacturing Client located in the Hamilton area, is currently hiring a CNC Break Press Set Up Operator.
Start Date: March 2020
Shifts: Day shift
The CNC Brake Press Setup/Operator operates the Trumpf CNC Brake Press Machine; checking and measuring produced parts to confirm their accuracy and precision. This role also assists with loading and unloading materials required for production.
- Setup and operation of CNC Brake Press according to drawing data and requirements
- Check and measure parts to confirm accuracy, precision, and adherence to all quality specifications/standards
- Operates lift truck as required; load and unload lift heavy materials/large sheet/plate
- Meets all customer order requirements and deadlines; working overtime as required
- Maintain good housekeeping in immediate work area
- General manufacturing support duties as assigned
- Secondary School Diploma/GED
- 2-5 years’ experience with setup and operation of a CNC Brake Press
- Demonstrated understanding of brake press tooling
- Experience using measuring tools; including tape measure, Vernier calipers, protractor
- Proficient computer and mathematical skills; with the ability to seamlessly perform fractional to decimal conversions
- Experience working with other CNC metalworking equipment an asset
- Ability to read and understand engineering blueprints, drawings, and sketches
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified Candidates, please send your resume. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Westridge HR, as well as our client, is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Westridge HR, as well as our client, believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.