Date Posted: October 2, 2019
Cashier / Customer Service
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Niagara Falls, On
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our customers depend on our Front End Department to provide an efficient checkout, excellent service and accurate knowledge when completing their purchases. In the role of a Cashier, you will play an integral role in ensuring customers are able to complete each and every transaction after they find the products they want.
This is a part time job opportunity.
Why Choose Commisso’s?
- Store Discount Card
- Discount on Bistro items
- Growth opportunities
- Greeting customers and answering questions in a friendly manner, proactively assisting and providing accurate and timely information, making product/ service recommendations and accommodating special requests;
- Maintaining the overall appearance of the cash area and work station;
- Processing customer transactions;
- Maintaining an accurate cash drawer while following company policies and procedures;
- Meeting or exceeding Company guidelines regarding hygiene, presentation and customer service;
- Taking ownership of duties and responsibilities performed throughout the department; and
- Complying with all Commisso’s policies and procedures and maintaining customer confidentiality.
- Previous experience in a bakery department or related food-handling role is considered an asset;
- Team player with a positive and energetic attitude;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Must be able to lift thirty (30) pounds;
- Must be able to stand at work stations for extend periods of time;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to be organized and to set priorities while meeting deadlines and managing interruptions;
- Ability to identifying challenges and proactively problem solve;
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team that embraces differences of opinions;
- Ability to remain professional is all circumstances; and
- Available to work days, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates, please send resume to Commisso’s Fresh Foods Human Resources Department. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
About the Company:
Commisso’s Fresh Foods offer a wide variety of products that range from our in-house kitchen and bakery to imports from all over Europe. When choosing the right products to carry, we focus on fresh, organic, and speciality products that cannot be found within Niagara Region.
Commisso’s Fresh Foods is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Commisso’s Fresh Foods believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.