Date Posted: August 20, 2019
Employment Type: Part Time
Salary: $14.00 per hour to start
Location: Niagara Falls, On
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our customers depend on our Bistro to provide exceptional beverages from espresso’s, latte’s and drip coffee to specialty teas. Beyond our top-notch drinks, our customers have come to recognize the quality and variety in our fresh pastries and desserts made from scratch right here at Commisso’s. Come join a team where both customers and employees have a great experience that’s welcoming and engaging.
- Greeting guests and providing prompt customer service;
- Prepare and serve hot and cold drinks such as teas, iced drinks, specialty coffees like espressos, cappuccino, café latte including art latte techniques;
- Cash Handling;
- Managing Inventory; and
- Maintaining a clean work environment.
- Prior experience in a coffee shop setting would be considered a strong asset;
- Passionate about good quality coffee;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Basic knowledge of mathematics;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Be able to stand for 6-8 hours shift; and
- Able to work variable hours including mornings, evenings, weekends and/or Statutory holidays.
- $14.00 to start. Commensurate with experience.
- Part Time
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates, please send resume to Commisso’s Fresh Foods Human Resources Department. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
About the Company:
Commisso’s Fresh Foods offer a wide variety of products that range from our in-house kitchen and bakery to imports from all over Europe. When choosing the right products to carry, we focus on fresh, organic, and speciality products that cannot be found within Niagara Region.
Commisso’s Fresh Foods is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Commisso’s Fresh Foods believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.